Wednesday 23 July 2014

ABOUT ME AND MY FRIENDS


ABOUT ME AND MY FRIENDS

                  I am so lucky to have her and I couldn’t live without her.It’s hard to find a friend like that. Without her I would not be as happy as I am now. Through good and bad times, I’m positive that forever we will still remain friends. She’s a friend that I could and will never forget. Hapiza can tell if I’m lying even if I am keeping a straight face! I don’t know how she does it! We think so alike and its like were communicating with our minds! At the same time were always thinking the same thing.

                   Even if I did try to lie to her, she knows me so well she could tell I was lying. You may just have good friends that you can count on sometimes, but to be dependable on a person and knowing they will be there for you, it’s hard to find someone like that. She helps me through my toughest times, and is there for my best times. ether and she helps me pick out what and what not to buy! Together we are unstoppable! We also help each other with schoolwork, and family and friends problems. It’s hard to find a friend like that have the same idea.
                        
                   We have so many inside jokes that nobody would understand unless they were there, or if they were just us! Not everyone gets our stupid jokes, and they might think that there immature and childish, but together we make them funny and get a good link laugh out of it!She’s the kind of person that I could never lie to. Our friendship is so strong that we can get through anything. She also knows all my expressions and how I sound when I’m hyper, frustrated, depressed, annoyed, or happy.

By,
Aisyah binti Kamarudin.

No comments:

Post a Comment