Wednesday 23 July 2014

ABOUT MYSELF

                              
                                         It’s About My Life.

                                         Assalammualaikum and Salam sejahtera.

      My name is NURUL HAZWANI BT. ZUZUKI. I am a  junior in college poly tech mara bangi, Selangor. Everyone can agree that I am a good student and that I like to study. My favorite subjects are business mathematic and English.I am going to enter the college  because my goal is to study these subjects in future and to become a rich business women  in one of the fields.


       I can say that I am a responsible and a hard-working student. Moreover, being a sociable person, I have many friends since I like to communicate with people and get to know new interesting individuals. I enjoy my time at school: it is really nice to study and the students are very friendly and ready to help. The atmosphere cannot  make me want to go there every time. I like to receive and deal with challenging tasks. I am a very enthusiastic student and I think this is a strong point of mine.


            My friends say that I am a very funny and an interesting girl with a good sense of humor. As soon as I meet new people who are happy to meet me, I feel extremely comfortable with them. I believe that friendship is one of the most important values in human life. We exchange new ideas, find many interesting things about each other and experience new things. I appreciate friendship and people who surround me.


             Every time I do my best to get my ambition because I want to make my father and my mother happy . I also want to help them and my siblings too. I love all my family so much.For me, all of them is my soul.My life principle is “BE THE BEST AMONG THE BEST”. That all for me .

BY : Nurul Hazwani binti Zuzuki.



No comments:

Post a Comment